The former SGL Carbon Plant in Niagara Falls, NY had been a carbon and graphite manufacturing facility since the early 1900’s. OSC purchased the plant in 2006 from SGL Carbon through NFB Properties LLC.
SCOPE OF WORK:
- Asbestos abatement and chemical sweep of the property.
- Demolition of 200,000sf of obsolete manufacturing space.
- Refurbishing of 250,000sf of the facility to make it production-ready for new tenants.
- Re-establishment of utilities to the site, including an electric substation.
- Cleaning and refurbishing of the site.
- Americarb Graphite A graphite felt manufacturer, has located their production facilities at the site, investing $6 Million in upgrades and new production equipment.