A pharmaceutical company required the interior demolition, cleaning and removal of former pharmaceutical production line in a building, which was used for manufacturing pharmaceutical products in Puerto Rico. The project goal was to leave the 260,000 square foot building structure as a shell for a new owner. OSC was contracted to perform the work on a fast track schedule.
SCOPE OF WORK:
- Removal of all interior walls, piping, and equipment from the building.
- Dismantlement and removal of 60,000 square feet of mezzanine structures.
- Removal of all exterior roof equipment and piping.
- Segregation and salvage of over 3,000 tons of scrap metal.
- Transportation and disposal of 7,000 tons of waste material.